Stevensons’ products and services are regularly specified by Architects and we are here to offer any technical or practical advice that may be needed to help develop a scheme.
Ways in which we can assist architects include the following:
- Provide specifications for plaster, Stevensons-Stone® and GRP products
- Access via our website to photographs, CAD drawings and PDFs of standard products which can be downloaded and included in architects’ drawings
- Offer technical and design drawings as part of the design development process either when the contract is underway or when it is being negotiated with Stevensons
- Provide samples of our products
- Make available the Stevensons survey and reporting service which is particularly relevant in the area of historic plasterwork repair and restoration
- Engage in value engineering exercises by introducing either components from our standard ranges or our archive
- Develop working drawings once in contract to coordinate with services and interfacing trades
Stevensons engage with projects large and small and in buildings of every type evidence of which can be viewed throughout our website and the expertise gained over decades has proved useful to the architectural practices with who we engage.