Stevensons-Stone® - Architectural Mouldings - Case Studies
Exterior Cornice, Columns Arches and Corbels
Ideal for traditional stone finish building facades Jesmonite based Stevensons-Stone® is a remarkable material capable of convincingly reproducing the appearance and texture of natural stone at a fraction of the weight of stone.
- Our material is strong, durable and able to reproduce exquisite and fine detail.
- It is significantly lighter than natural or cast stone thus saving overall construction costs.
- It has Class 0 fire rating, reduced smoke density and toxicity characteristics and superior water and stain resistance.
- It is acoustically dead, impact resistant and with its thinner section offers a reduced cladding zone.
- Bespoke & standard architectural moulds manufactured in the UK, installed worldwide
Portland Stone, Sandstone, Lime Stone, Bath Stone and White Marble finishes are available as standard. Over and above the standard finishes Stevensons-Stone® can be produced to match any RAL colour.
Stevensons-Stone® architectural mouldings can be attached to steel bracketry or with steel dowels. Unlike natural stone and cast stone it does not need to be incorporated into the structure of the building. This results in cost savings and programme benefits when considering construction budgets.
Current and recent large scale Stevensons-Stone® installations include a Private Residence in the Middle East, an Educational Centre in Suffolk, and Private Residence in Singapore and a flagship building in Poundbury.