Architectural Mouldings Manufacturer - Standard & Bespoke
Stevensons architectural mouldings are hand-made combining traditional craft skills with state of the art mould-making materials. Stevensons mouldings are manufactured in plaster, Stevensons-Stone®, GRP or GRG.
- Stevensons are the largest producer of decorative plaster and Stevensons-Stone mouldings in the UK.
- The Stevensons skilled staff have worked for the company for many years, in some cases for 20-30 years.
- Stevensons’ extensive network of Clients through the UK and in over 35 countries outside the UK has been developed on the back of the quality and reliability of our manufacturing.
- Being the largest producer of decorative plaster and Stevensons-Stone mouldings in the UK means that, whilst remaining interested in projects of any size, the company can manage large contracts throughout the UK and overseas.
- The Stevensons archive of standard moulds and specialist items from interesting projects going back many years running into hundreds of separate details gives the company’s offer exceptional breadth and depth.
The manufacture of Stevensons products involves highly skilled craftsmen at every level including artists, modellers, pattern makers, mould makers and casters. At no stage of the process is mechanisation involved. The final product is therefore the outcome of the combined skills of a long-established team of craftsmen.