Bespoke Moulding Commissions
Stevensons are UK based specialists in the design manufacture and installation of bespoke moulding commissions, these are designed & manufactured in the UK and offered with a worldwide installation service.
The materials we are highly experienced in include:
- Fibrous Plaster, GRP and GRG, Jesmonite and Stevensons-Stone® .
Projects usually involve custom geometrically challenging designs or integration with decorative friezes, which can be for interior or exterior applications. Examples include:
- Geometrically complex or curved mouldings that need to tightly integrate with other materials
- Ceilings designs involving
- Helical and spiral claddings for bespoke staircases
- Unique column designs
- Large 3D symbols
- Logos & Crests
- Busts in Plaster or Stevensons-Stone®
- Custom wall mouldings
- Bespoke cornice designs
Our in-house design team work closely with clients at the drawing and modelling stages. From the agreed models, moulds are made to enable the design elements to be replicated, in the chosen material. Often the work will involve the assembly and installation of the commission in-situ, which is a service we offer. Our installation teams operate worldwide and are experienced in collaborating with third parties onsite.