Decorative Plaster Ceilings
Off the Shelf and Bespoke Ceiling Designs
Worldwide Supply and Installation Service
Stevensons Decorative Plaster Ceilings suit budgets large and small and represent one of the best manifestations of ornamental plaster.
- Our standard off the shelf decorative ceilings and profiles can be created with the appropriate combinations of Stevensons cornices, panel moulds and ceiling roses applied to an existing ceiling bed.
- The Stevensons range of Decorative Ceilings offers up to 25 patterns ready-made either to apply to an existing ceiling or with the ceiling background integral with the decoration.
- For more ambitious schemes the Stevensons design and drawing service working with our modellers and pattern makers can create an entirely bespoke unique decorative ceiling from scratch.
- A halfway house between the standard decorative ceiling and the entirely bespoke decorative ceiling is the use of details from the Stevensons archive and standard ranges by our design and drawing service to create a semi bespoke decorative ceiling.
- For Clients with an existing decorative ceiling in a poor state of repair the Stevensons ceiling restoration service is available to bring the detail back up to a first class condition.
- View our Off The Shelf Decorative Ceiling Collection
- View our Coffered Ceiling Projects
- View examples of our Bespoke Plaster Ceilings
- View case studies of Plaster Ceiling Restoration Projects
- Learn more about our Bespoke Vaulted Ceilings