Delighted to see our hand made plaster cornices and ceiling roses featured on George Clarke’s ‘Old House, New Home’, The project followed the renovation of an Edwardian property with special attention being placed on the reintroduction of hand crafted and authentic features.
The World's Finest Mouldings™
- Cornice, Ceiling Roses, Panel Moulds, Columns, Corbels
- Plaster, GRP, GRG & Stevensons-Stone®
- Complete Decorative Ceilings
- New, Survey, Restoration, Reinstatement
Standard & Bespoke Mouldings
- Cornice & Panel Mouldings
- Ceiling Roses
- Fire Surrounds
- Columns, Corbels & Niches
DECORATIVE PLASTER CEILINGS
- Standard & Bespoke Designs
- Decorative, Domed & Vaulted
- New, Restored & Reinstated
- Highest Quality
- Interior & Exterior Architectural Mouldings
- Finish Closely Resembles Natural Stone
- Worldwide Installation Service
- Finely Detailed
- Award Winning Restoration Service
- Experienced In-House Surveyors
- Private & Public Buildings, Commercial & Residential
- Listed & Historic
- 36 Years Of International Experience
- World Class Craftmanship & Service
- A Partner You Can Rely On
- Clients In Over 40 Countries
Plaster Mouldings, Plaster Restoration, Decorative Ceilings
Stevensons specialise in the design, manufacture, restoration and installation of plaster ceilings, wall panels and stone effect building facades and mouldings.
We have a large range of mouldings including cornice & coving profiles, ceiling roses, columns, pilasters, corbels, fireplace surrounds and panel mouldings. We also offer a comprehensive bespoke mould service, including design, manufacture and installation.
Stevensons has 36 years experience working with fibrous plaster, lath and lime plaster, Stevensons-Stone®, GRP and bespoke GRG mouldings. We design, manufacture, restore and install exceptionally high quality classic and contemporary decorative plaster and stone effect mouldings. We have worked in over 40 countries on many different types of project ranging from those with significant historical importance to private residences.
Stevensons were commissioned to develop, model and manufacture a series of intricate bespoke plaster ceiling panels incorporating England Rugby insignia, Celtic knots and geometric patterns for Twickenham Stadium’s exclusive hospitality East Wing venue.
Country Life's team of experts have named Stevensons as "the go to firm for decorative plasterwork". Stevensons regularly feature in Country Life's top 100 list of companies to work with, often associated with their interior plasterwork designs and architectural moulding skills.
Theatre Royal Drury Lane awards Stevensons of Norwich a major part in the upcoming restoration programme
Stevensons are delighted to announce that they have been chosen to help The Really Useful Theatre Company fulfil their ambition of restoring London's oldest Theatre to its full splendour.