Country Life's team of experts have named Stevensons as "the go to firm for decorative plasterwork". Stevensons regularly feature in Country Life's top 100 list of companies to work with, often associated with their interior plasterwork designs and architectural moulding skills.
The World's Finest Mouldings™
- Cornice, Ceiling Roses, Panel Moulds, Columns, Corbels
- Plaster, GRP, GRG & Stevensons-Stone®
- Complete Decorative Ceilings
- New, Survey, Restoration, Reinstatement
Standard & Bespoke Mouldings
- Cornice & Panel Mouldings
- Ceiling Roses
- Fire Surrounds
- Columns, Corbels & Niches
DECORATIVE PLASTER CEILINGS
- Standard & Bespoke Designs
- Decorative, Domed & Vaulted
- New, Restored & Reinstated
- Highest Quality
- Interior & Exterior Architectural Mouldings
- Finish Closely Resembles Natural Stone
- Worldwide Installation Service
- Finely Detailed
- Award Winning Restoration Service
- Experienced In-House Surveyors
- Private & Public Buildings, Commercial & Residential
- Listed & Historic
- 36 Years Of International Experience
- Worldclass Craftmanship & Service
- A Partner You Can Rely On
- Clients In Over 40 Countries
Plaster Mouldings, Plaster Restoration, Decorative Ceilings
Stevensons specialise in the design, manufacture, restoration and installation of plaster ceilings, wall panels and stone effect building facades and mouldings.
We have a large range of mouldings including cornice & coving profiles, ceiling roses, columns, pilasters, corbels, fireplace surrounds and panel mouldings. We also offer a comprehensive bespoke mould service, including design, manufacture and installation.
Stevensons has 35 years experience working with fibrous plaster, lath and lime plaster, Stevensons-Stone®, GRP and bespoke GRG mouldings. We design, manufacture, restore and install exceptionally high quality classic and contemporary decorative plaster and stone effect mouldings. We have worked in over 35 countries on many different types of project ranging from those with significant historical importance to private residences.
Theatre Royal Drury Lane awards Stevensons of Norwich a major part in the upcoming restoration programme
Stevensons are delighted to announce that they have been chosen to help The Really Useful Theatre Company fulfil their ambition of restoring London's oldest Theatre to its full splendour.
Stevensons of Norwich have introduced two new plaster ceilings to their standard range of off the shelf decorative ceilings, both have floral inspired design themes and are moulded as ready to install panels. The DC23 Foutaineblue Decorative Plaster Ceiling measures 1.37m by 1.37m and is supplied as 3 components, 2 panel plates and a central ceiling rose. The DC24 Salzburg Decorative Ceiling (featured) measures 1.4m by 1.4m and is supplied as a single panel plate. Both decorative ceilings can be mounted directly onto suitable supporting frameworks. Stevensons offer a worldwide delivery and installation service for their plasterwork.
‘Stevensons of Norwich is the go to firm for architectural mouldings for all periods of traditional buildings as well as the restoration of traditional plasterwork, cornices and ceiling roses, which are all hand cast. It is the only manufacturer licensed by the National Trust to produce decorative plasterwork’.